Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024)

Started by Cobblepot4Mayor, Wed, 23 Oct 2013, 11:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesting photo ....

Lydia having a "Supernatural Show", could suggest that she, at some level, is able to harness a supernatural song/dance routine that the Maitlands granted her at the end of the first film thanks to her approved school grades.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

The first official poster has released. The film is officially titled 'BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE'

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu,  1 Feb  2024, 19:09The film is officially titled 'BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE'

That's actually a pretty smart title. It could also indicate that the studio isn't planning to milk the franchise beyond three films. Not unless they make a Beetlejuice 4, aka Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice.

I've renamed the thread.

If Beetlejuice sequels actually get put out in quick succession where it gets up to #4 ... they may as well go with "Beetlejuice Goes Hawaiian" at that point with some revised/rewritten script.  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Looks good.

Keaton's transformation into the Juice is next level. It's like a whole other person, voice and all. It's up there with all the other highly praised method acting performances such as Heath Ledger.

Batman and Beetlejuice. Two iconic roles at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Now that's a teaser!

I'm not too proud to say that I got goosebumps seeing Beetlejuice reacquaint himself to Lydia (along with the subsequent OMG face)! With the original being one of my favorite movies with Keats, I'm very much looking forward to this one.

Its nice to see it seems like WB gave Burton the room to do what he wanted and I think that's reflected in this feeling like a reason to exist rather than an IP refresh.