New Batman Forever - Tim Burton Edtion Clip

Started by BatmanFanatic93, Wed, 27 Mar 2013, 21:13

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys me again  :D today i done a new rough cut video for my recut and it's bruce's nightmare where he forget's he's batman

Please read the discription for answers and comment after your done watching ether on the comments section or here thanks  :)
P.s if the audio synce is out of place it's because of youtube
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

I like what you did with this flashback.

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Wed, 27 Mar  2013, 21:54
I like what you did with this flashback.
Thanks man  :)
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

Thu, 28 Mar 2013, 03:18 #3 Last Edit: Thu, 28 Mar 2013, 03:28 by The Laughing Fish
If they made the first three original films into a trilogy, I'd imagine this is the sort of editing that Hollywood directors would have done to reflect back on previous key events. Well done for the effort.  :)
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Thu, 28 Mar  2013, 03:18
If they made the first three original films into a trilogy, I'd imagine this is the sort of editing that Hollywood directors would have done to reflect back on previous key events. Well done of the effort.  :)
Thank you thank you  :)

Hey guys thought i'd show this concept video of bringing back the original batmobile into BF.

& remember this is a concept video meaning it's not finished yet. ;)