Batman Prologue/Dance With The Devil (Batman 1989 Fan Film)

Started by PJ, Fri, 19 Apr 2013, 16:33

Previous topic - Next topic
Shoot me an email with some samples of your art, as a teacher I love giving people opportunities to do something they've never done before
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Just received it mate, composing a reply now (pun intended)

I'm definitely going to try and get this off the ground fellas. I'll shoot Dance With The Devil first and if it's successful, follow it up with Prologue, but...I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Here's some more of the work I did last time around. Spread the word!!

Batman Prologue was one of several things, along with the picture gallery and BatmAngelus' Batman 89 comic analysis, that originally drew me to this site back in 2008. I was sorry to hear the project stalled, but I'm thrilled to see things are moving again now. The Dance With the Devil project in particular sounds very intriguing. The production values in those photos and the Napier's apartment scene are clearly anything but amateur. You seldom if ever see that kind of quality in a fan project. So here's hoping it all works out. I'll look forward to seeing the finished films.

Hey PJ,

I am waiting for your reply in regards to my recent P.M.

Quote from: PJ on Sun, 21 Apr  2013, 12:12
What a strange question to ask, not to mention pretty personal. Seeing as she's my girlfriend, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Back to topic.

Are there any artists out there that would like to help out with storyboarding?

I didn't think it would be that big a deal of a question.

I just intended it in a funny way.
"Bats frighten me. It's time my enemies shared my dread."

Here is the Jack Napier Apartment Scene with my own score composition.  Understand that this is still a working progress and should not be looked upon as the final product.  My inspirations for this scene of course comes from both Danny Elfman and Bernard Herrmann.  Feel free to comment.

Quote from: THE BAT-MAN on Wed,  1 May  2013, 19:25
Here is the Jack Napier Apartment Scene with my own score composition.  Understand that this is still a working progress and should not be looked upon as the final product.  My inspirations for this scene of course comes from both Danny Elfman and Bernard Herrmann.  Feel free to comment.

This is excellent THE BAT MAN.  You're a talented guy.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.