Batman Prologue/Dance With The Devil (Batman 1989 Fan Film)

Started by PJ, Fri, 19 Apr 2013, 16:33

Previous topic - Next topic
Ummmm...what...?
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: PJ on Sun, 21 Apr  2013, 11:27
Ummmm...what...?

Did you get to bang Batgirl ?  ;)
"Bats frighten me. It's time my enemies shared my dread."

What a strange question to ask, not to mention pretty personal. Seeing as she's my girlfriend, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Back to topic.

Are there any artists out there that would like to help out with storyboarding?

^ I'd love to storyboard something like this! And I can put you in contact with two different composers.

As far as matte paintings go - to avoid software trouble, had you given any thought to finding a talented oil painter and producing traditional mattes, as they did in  '89?

And is the short clip of Napier that you produced for "Prologue" still available?

Quote from: zDBZ on Tue, 23 Apr  2013, 04:09
^ I'd love to storyboard something like this! And I can put you in contact with two different composers.

I've already offered to compose the filmscore.  Right now I'm literally finishing the final notes to the prologue in Jack Napiers Apartment.  Should have it posted soon.

ZDBZ, I'd love for you to be involved. Shoot me an email pjwares@sky.com and we'll talk.

The Bat-man, replying to your PM now.

Do you still need storyboards? I could doodle some even though my artwork is quite simplistic.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Simplistic doesn't matter to me, a good grasp of the cinematic is. By all means, the more the merrier. It would be better to break up the work any way I think

I've never done any storyboarding before just FYI, I've always wanted to try though.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?