Injustice: Gods Among Us

Started by Azrael, Sat, 9 Jun 2012, 00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

It's small preview, but Batman's AC skin looks better than the default one I reckon. :)
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Agreed. I don't hate the default, looks like a variation of Bale's (with some Batman Live), but Arkham's is better. The Batmobile looks a little like Child of Dreams, doesn't it?

Read up to #12 of this. I wish it was also made into a "movie"/cutscene using the game's graphics engine, nice story.

The Arkham skins are excellent. Would be fun and deserving if they managed to get a Lego Batman skin in the game as well.

Don't know, when it comes to character design, independent of the game's quality, the MKvsDC Joker is more to my liking.

So...is anyone playing this game?

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Wed, 15 May  2013, 20:47
So...is anyone playing this game?
I got a copy today - will give it a play tomorrow.

So, I have been playing the game. And...I love it!

Engaing story and the combat is fun. Definitely recommend it. Love that Joker!

I am. Very fun storyline, I love what they did with the characters and interactions. I'm brutal at online though.

I loved how they handled Superman. The parallel universe one becoming the God-ruler that Batman always fears. And the other Superman commiting himself to good, though not ruling out that dark side could come out in him as well one day. He's foreboding and hopeful at the same time. And how they withheld the Superman playability, letting all that power out til last.  Otherwise the story could've been a lot shorter. Good writing.