Ultimate Custom 1/6 Jack Nicholson as The Joker 12" Batman 89 figure FOR SALE!

Started by Joker89, Thu, 11 Nov 2010, 04:05

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm finally parting ways with, perhaps the most incredible collectible pieces I have ever had the privilege of owning, and for that matter, displaying on my shelf for so many years. It is one of those extremely RARE pieces of art, perhaps the Holy Grail of 12" figures, and is highly sought after by true collectors, and fans of the Batman films. This is an incredibly detailed 1/6th scale 12" inch articulated figure of AFI's Top 100 Film Villains of All-Time, The Joker, played by the great Jack Nicholson from director Tim Burton's 1989 visionary film, Batman. There are truly no words to describe how AMAZING this piece really is. Pictures DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE, this has to be seen in person!! The craftsmanship is amazing!

The figure concists of many hand-made, tailored, and painted items, etc. The details are just mind-blowing!! Included are the following...

-Jack Nicholson as The Joker head sculpt

-Purple Top Hat Accessory

- Prank Gun Accessory (with BANG!)

-Purple Tail Coat Jacket

-Long Sleeve Silk (orange/yellowish) Shirt

-Wild Orchid ornament

-Silk Blue Polka-dot Bow Tie & Silk Polka-dot Handkerchief

-Blue Vest

-Multi-colored Plaid Patterned Pants

-Purple Gloves

-Black Socks

-Shoes

-Belly Cushion "Fat Suit" (for true-film likeness to Jack Nicholson's appearance)

-Dragon Body with over 30 points of Articulation

and as an ADDED BONUS!!!

I'm throwing in....

-1x pair of variant Inter-Changeable Purple gloves with the SHOCKER accessory!!

And...

-1x FULL Variant Joker Trench coat w/ Handerkchief (the Purple, Green, Blue, and Black Chemical Plant stained version) This version trench coat is modeled after the one worn by Jack Nicholson in his introductory scene as The Joker, confronting Gotham Mob Boss, Carl Grissom (Jack Palance)

$650 SHIPPED
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Well, I would, but I need at least enough to cover the paypal fees, and I also have the Joker up on Ebay as well. The problem is coming up with the amount I paid for it, and charging enough that will cover all the fees, and shipping costs. I really don't want to lose anything on it.

I did book keeping on how much I spent on everything originally. The figure cost $687.39 to make according to what I have written down. So I'd round that off to $750 because PayPal will charge about $40-$50.

$750 is as low as I can go.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Of course. $749...wait...a dollar less?

I'd be willing to go down to $700 but I can't include the drippy sculpt then.

Okay, now I've dropped below my original paying (and asking price) to $650 Shipped. PM if interested!