Batman: Under the Red Hood

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 9 Jul 2010, 20:45

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone lucky enough to have seen this yet? Apparently WB are throwing out screener copys.

I could if I want to, *evil laugh*

Yea, if you're not going to buy it you should at least rent it. The more money they make, the more of these they'll continue to release.

Personally, I'm still hoping we get another theatrical release of a DC animated film.

Quote from: phantom stranger on Sat, 10 Jul  2010, 21:28
Yea, if you're not going to buy it you should at least rent it. The more money they make, the more of these they'll continue to release.

Personally, I'm still hoping we get another theatrical release of a DC animated film.

Believe me, I would buy it if I could, but, like Public Enemies, I'm guessing that this won't be released in the UK, therefore, if the only way I can get it is through, certain channels lets say, then I will

It is an absolute disgrace that these are not available in the UK. What are they waiting for?

stupid question alert

what is under the red hood? is it about the joker when he was the red hood?

I thought I heard that its gonna be a secret who it is, and that its not really been mentioned who it is, actually, isn't this a new story?

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Sun, 11 Jul  2010, 10:45
It is an absolute disgrace that these are not available in the UK. What are they waiting for?

I contacted Warner Bros in the UK a few days ago and got a response from them. Good news it appears - I will post it later this evening.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Tue, 13 Jul  2010, 17:01
Quote from: Paul (ral) on Sun, 11 Jul  2010, 10:45

I contacted Warner Bros in the UK a few days ago and got a response from them. Good news it appears - I will post it later this evening.

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/features.php?news=76