lifesize Pfeiffer Catwoman statue

Started by gmdesign, Fri, 2 Jul 2010, 20:52

Previous topic - Next topic
the picture quality is horrible, but here is the costume on a real person!

just the kitty i've been lookin for  :D

it would be great to get a breakdown of the costume..photos being made...methods/materials used..etc - if you can that is :)

i would love to see more of the Pfeiffer bust - it looks spot on...where did you get it?

hi there,

i made the costume and painted the bust!

have you any details about how you got it together?

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Sat,  3 Jul  2010, 16:41

i would love to see more of the Pfeiffer bust

*inserts Beavis and Butthead laugh*
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Quote from: gmdesign on Sat,  3 Jul  2010, 16:06
the picture quality is horrible, but here is the costume on a real person!

that looks great.

Wowsers! Beautiful work on a real person. I saw this over at BOTB. Great job!
I am actually looking to make my gf the same costume for this year's Halloween. (yes I recently got a gf, yay  ;D ). And she's really excited about what I plan to put together.

I already rounded up all the parts except the mask and the corset.  I imagine, I will have to make that on my own. If I had a month of free time, I know I could do it right. But work has forced me to try and find some premade parts to put together.

Was that mask difficult to make? Is it sculpted and cast off a mold or actual vinyl material stitched together?

I would love more information on it and the corset. :)
If you ever have time, do let me know. This is pretty much the best Cat outfit I've seen. The model wears it very well too.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."