lifesize Pfeiffer Catwoman statue

Started by gmdesign, Fri, 2 Jul 2010, 20:52

Previous topic - Next topic
hi guys!

newbie here!

Costumer Greg from Boston!

wanted to share with you a lifesize catwoman statue i have been working on! it is almost done, just waiting on the glass eyes to arrive! let me know what you think!

best
Greg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Absolutely awesome Greg! 

I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions since I'm curious.  What materials did you use, and were the dimensions for the costume based on the original or your knowledge of the original?  Thanks in advance. :)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

hi guys, thanks so much!

hey Johnny

the costume is made of stretch vinyl, vinyl, rubber, latex, embroidery thread, corset boning etc. all the usual stuff!!

i have been studying the costume for years, and since i have only seen pics of the originals, I really drafted all the patterns by hand.

Quote from: gmdesign on Sat,  3 Jul  2010, 01:31
hi guys, thanks so much!

hey Johnny

the costume is made of stretch vinyl, vinyl, rubber, latex, embroidery thread, corset boning etc. all the usual stuff!!

i have been studying the costume for years, and since i have only seen pics of the originals, I really drafted all the patterns by hand.

how much would you charge me for it? or where can i steal it?

"I gotta get me one of those!"

Any chance of more pics from different angles?

That's simply outstanding!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

-stammers...snatches statue and locks self in closet-