Dr Harleen Quinzel?

Started by johnnygobbs, Sun, 27 Dec 2009, 02:10

Previous topic - Next topic
I think it's very stupid to return to an abuser, especially the likes of The Joker. I'm not saying she's dumb. She is smart. But when it comes to The Joker and her love for him, she is blind.

And The Joker, very good post. Some good points in there and I will consider them. Most of all though, I just have issue with The Joker crying. I just can't see him doing that.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 31 Dec  2009, 06:09
I think it's very stupid to return to an abuser, especially the likes of The Joker. I'm not saying she's dumb. She is smart. But when it comes to The Joker and her love for him, she is blind.

As they say, 'love is blind'.  ;)

QuoteAnd The Joker, very good post. Some good points in there and I will consider them. Most of all though, I just have issue with The Joker crying. I just can't see him doing that.

That's understandable, Dark Knight.

The only other time I can recall (at the moment) the Joker shedding a tear, was actually in the Batman: TAS episode, "The Man who Killed Batman".

Though his sadness was very brief.  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."