Arkham City

Started by The Dark Knight, Sun, 13 Dec 2009, 09:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 13 Dec 2009, 09:44 Last Edit: Mon, 24 Jan 2011, 14:57 by Paul (ral)
Well, Arkham Asylum 2 has been announced.

Here is the official site in a bare bones state:
http://www.arkhamhasmoved.com/

A teaser trailer has also been released, which you can view here:

Gotham is out of control with inmates. In quick shots, a sign for The Penguin's Iceberg Lounge is shown. There is a reference to Black Mask - a sign that says "Sionis". On the website, there is a picture of Two Face as Uncle Sam. So expect to see these guys in the game.

Interestingly, The Joker looks sick and older - coughing and so on. His hair is receding. He's also hooked up to a medical machine. I'm putting this down to the after effects of his Titan dose. And he looks a lot more like Ledger's Joker, too. And Harley is there, still wearing the same uniform from the first game.

I predict we are going to see some form of turf war, ala No Mans Land.

[thread title changed - ral]

Looks like I have another "must have" for my video game library.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Watched the teaser for the 10th time. Salivating. In Rocksteady we trust.  8)

I've spotted a black cat lurking on a fire escape. A possibility of Catwoman? Hope so.

I think The Riddler will be back in this game. His challenges at least. Remember, before he is arrested, The Riddler asks Batman if he is ready for another contest, this time across Gotham City. They would be still sitting there waiting for Batman.

Here's another look at the trailer, in which a fan points out all the things to speculate about:
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Arkham Asylum 2 "won't let anyone down."

"We're all really excited that people want to see what we're up to next and we really want to surprise people again.

"I'm really excited by our next project and I promise we won't let anyone down."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=237933