Seagal once watched Batman Forever

Started by Furstmobile, Sat, 2 Nov 2013, 05:22

Previous topic - Next topic

"There's just the sun and the sky and him, like he's the only reason it's all here."

Steven Seagal here is definitely under siege, on deadly ground.

Well Peter Macgregor Scott produced Batman Forever and was also a producer on both Under Siege and The Fugitive (both of which also featured Tommy Lee Jones). No doubt this is why he turned up. Similar things happened with the original Batman, several previous Tim Burton collaborators turned up from Beetlejuice such as Jeffrey Jones and I believe Winona Ryder.

For Batman Returns I think Christian Slater was in the audience. He of course having worked with Daniel Waters on Heathers. James Caan, Sonny from The Godfather, attended that one with his family also.

I remember watching the premiere of BF on the E! Channel. I think Melissa Rivers was interviewing cast and celebs during the show, and I remember Seagal being there. I also distinctly remember George Clooney attending with Anthony Edwards.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."