family

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 10 Sep 2013, 04:12

Previous topic - Next topic
wow this episode was the best yet! poor bethany ravencroft though. i wonder if she can be saved if batsy and katana get the soultaker sword back.

lady shiva was a little boring in her speaking but damn she was sexy! i want her outfit. and her body. her belly button was amazing lol.

and yay katana is finally part of the family. though i wonder if it didn't happen too fast? maybe this would have made a good season finale instead of the seventh episode but oh wells, they didn't ask my opinion.

and katana playing zombie apocalypse or whatever the f*** it is was so hilarious. i love her.

Definitely agree that this was the best one yet (though once again, the villain escapes.  Maybe with more of Katana's help, this Batman will be more effective!).  I agree that it would've been far better to use this episode before the hiatus than the Metamorpho episode. 

There was a lot that happened here.  The Ravencroft story paid off, the Silver Monkey-Lady Shiva story progressed, and Bruce finally brought Tatsu into the fold.  Hope it keeps up like this.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...