magpie

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 15 Aug 2013, 03:48

Previous topic - Next topic
figured she deserved a topic all her own  ;D

i am absolutely in love with her in a real life person to computer generated/animated person kind of way. she's like a mix of my three favorite people: catwoman, harley, and me. lol. the suit, the agility, the claws, basically all the physical parts are catwoman, the kind of bubbly but deadly nature is harley, the "shiny shiny" add is me, and the overall sexuality is all three of us put together in different parts.

i hope we get her in a new episode soon. and i need her action figure in my life. sooner rather than later, please mattel. *bats eyelashes and puckers up* :)

still no sign of her. :(

hopefully they still plan to use her again since she is in the thing before they go to commercial. of course prof. pig is when they come back and we haven't seen him either sigh. not that i miss him. he was creepy lol.

You'll be happy to know that it looks like she'll be returning soon in the October 26th episode, "Attraction."

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2013/10/october-2013-episode-schedule-details-for-beware-the-batman-on-cartoon-network/
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

damn why only two new epis this month? :(

This one's for you, Catwoman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoUkwwYKxl8&feature=player_embedded

Looks like we'll see the next two episodes on DVD, rather than on TV first.  Who knows how we'll get to see the rest of the season/series...
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

i am so in love. i squealed at the first part. not even kidding. and i LOVED the last line!

thank you so much :) :) :)

I think after they've wrapped up series one, with their DVD release, they'll ditch the show.

Which is unfortunate, because I really started to get a 'feel' of the show and liked it quite a bit.

cartoon network should have their testicles removed. ugh.

Quote from: Catwoman on Tue, 18 Feb  2014, 02:58
cartoon network should have their testicles removed. ugh.
It's annoying indeed.

I like it well enough, but it's doubly a dick move considering they halted The Brave and the Bold to commence Beware.