Beware the Batman

Started by BatmAngelus, Tue, 4 Oct 2011, 23:54

Previous topic - Next topic
Im not too fussed on the idea of this

Well, the creators went out on a limb and made something different. We'll just have to wait and see how the characters and plot work out. As for the animation, I'm sold.

Sorry, couldn't help with the "beware", always reminds me of this

They say if you don't have anything good to say, don't talk, but... "Beware", indeed.

Here's an image Warner Bros. Consumer Products released back in January. You can see a larger version if you click on the image on the linked page.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2013/01/31/warner-bros-consumer-products-releases-new-beware-the-batman-teen-titans-go-images/

Professor Pyg looks huge here. Either that or Mr. Toad is really short.

So when is this coming out? I'm actually looking forward to it. Heard it was delayed to tone down the gun violence in the wake of Aurora.

Premiering July 13

Here's the trailer:

A new Batman product is always welcome, so looking forward to seeing it.

jaw = on the floor

is that supposed to be catwoman he is fighting in the beginning? and who is the pig guy?

i can't wait  ;D

I like what I've seen.  I know a lot of people are harsh on the CG animation, but I don't mind it and the design of Batman reminds me of the original 1939 Bill Finger Batman.

Quoteis that supposed to be catwoman he is fighting in the beginning? and who is the pig guy?
It's Magpie, actually, but I can't blame you for thinking it's Catwoman based on the footage.  It kind of feels like they chose the more obscure femme fatale thief just to be different, but I worry that their incarnation will feel like it's just "Catwoman under another name."

The pig guy is Professor Pyg from Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin comics.  They'll probably have to tone him down for him to fit in a kid's show.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

ok thank you. never heard of either of them so this will be both entertaining AND educational lol

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 06:40
I like what I've seen.  I know a lot of people are harsh on the CG animation, but I don't mind it and the design of Batman reminds me of the original 1939 Bill Finger Batman.
That's what this is reminding me of.

BTAS/Beyond is pretty much off limits. That's Everest.
Nor do I think it will reach the heights of Brave and The Bold - which is also terrific.
Though I think it can go head to head with The Batman and possibly beat it out.

Looking forward to getting stuck into it.