1:1 Nicholson Joker paint up pg.2

Started by Reevz666, Sun, 18 Nov 2007, 03:37

Previous topic - Next topic
you got it..I'll let everyone know once they are ready

Beautiful work! Breathtaking sculpt.

beena while since I had the chance to work on him ( buying a house is a lot of work!)...but I got to work on the hair sculpt tonight...eyebrows are just thrown on there for placement

Niiiice. :)

I so would like to have one of these for my mannequin. And congrats on the house.

Very cool. 8) That is looking awesome! Can't wait to see some painted pics.

Sun, 25 May 2008, 15:32 #15 Last Edit: Sat, 14 Jun 2008, 01:38 by Reevz666
here is a quick paint up I did on my 1:1 Joker...still don't have an air brush so I had to do it the old fashioned way with brushes and sponges (eyebrows came out a little on the light side because of the lighting glare)I'll be making a full 1:1 display with him once I get the armature built...Batman is next

:o I'm constantly blown away by the creative skills of you guys and your customs and sculpts.

I think that you should send me that joker sculpt as payment for letting you post the pictures here..... ;)

.......no?!........ah well, it was worth a try! ;D

That looks REALLY cool! Great job on the eyes. Very lifelike.

A great sculpt combined with a great paintjob.
My only gripe is with the eyebrows. They are way too prominent, IMO. It's the skin/ muscles  underneath the eyebrows that's so characteristic.
Still, it's the best 1:1 Joker I have seen so far- next to the actual Make-Up Department headscasts from 1989, of course. ;)