To: Cocoboloboy (Custom figure)

Started by gctoto11, Thu, 31 Jul 2008, 01:53

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Joker89 on Thu,  7 Aug  2008, 18:23
I have to wait until they arrive first. International shipping takes along time and I hate it!

When can you make me the special Joker hat!?

No! I want pics now! LOL Yeah I hate the wait on international packages too.

I'll be doing a few black Napier hats soon and I'll include a couple purples as well. Maybe a week or two. I'm booked up with sculpt repaints and other side jobs right now.

Wait, you said you were booked with "re-paints".....so does that mean you do paint the Joker heads??

Why 2 weeks!?!? I want the hat NOW!, can't you make me the hat a forget about everyone else? :D
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Joker89 on Thu,  7 Aug  2008, 18:46
Wait, you said you were booked with "re-paints".....so does that mean you do paint the Joker heads??

Why 2 weeks!?!? I want the hat NOW!, can't you make me the hat a forget about everyone else? :D

Sure! I'll just tell everybody else that Joey is "special" and he requires extra attention. ;D

Yeah, I'd have a go at a Joker head. I've been doing mainly Star Wars repaints so far but I'd love to paint up a Nicholson Joker figure.

How much did Les Walker charge you for your Joker heads?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

They were $70 each if I remember right. Well worth it though.

That sounds reasonable. I know somebody on Ebay who charge $100 for a painted sculpt. Of course, his sculpts are extremely life-like with real skin tone and watery eyes, that sort of thing.

Does Les have any extra Joker heads for sale right now?

I'll check with him and see. I know he did a limited run a while back but he might be interested in doing some more.

We didn't seal the deal yet. I asked him how long it would take to make me a Joker head and he said it would be quite a long wait. So I had second thoughts. He didn't reply to my last email. Maybe I should try him again.

He's VERY busy so if he doesn't respond right away don't feel bad. Give him a few days then try again.

I guess I will try to email him again. But I still haven't placed an order, and it will take an entire month for him to finish the Joker head. I would hope you could sell me the brim hat at least.