What Now?

Started by johnnygobbs, Wed, 24 Jun 2009, 20:21

Previous topic - Next topic
Any withdrawel symptoms now that the anniversary has gone?

Where do we go from here?  Shall we prepare for Returns' 20th Anniversary?   ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

We continue celebrating johnny, just like we always have. Yesterday was a key moment for the film (its 20th), but we do talk and comment on this film almost everyday. About Batman Returns, we should have a 20th celebration when it comes around and I was even thinking of a live blogging of the film around Christmas this year, as its set at Christmas time in Gotham City.

I didn't go through withdrawal as this film will always be with me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday.

didn't someone say to celebrate for a year since thisi s the 20th year? i think we should celebrate until a year from returns' release with both movies but thats just cause i wanna see the catwoman stuff.

Quote from: Grissom on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 20:37
We continue celebrating johnny, just like we always have. Yesterday was a key moment for the film (its 20th), but we do talk and comment on this film almost everyday. About Batman Returns, we should have a 20th celebration when it comes around and I was even thinking of a live blogging of the film around Christmas this year, as its set at Christmas time in Gotham City.

I didn't go through withdrawal as this film will always be with me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday.

Thanks Grissom.  I was only semi-serious about the withdrawal symptoms.   ;)

I love your suggestion for doing a live blogging for Returns at Christmas.  It will make my enjoyment of the season even greater.  Although I consider Batman to be the better overall film, I have an even greater personal affinity for Returns.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Guys, where's your patience? Let's save the Returns chat for 2012!

And as a substitute for this Christmas, why don't we do a chat for The Nightmare Before Christmas (or on Halloween)? :)

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 21:08
Guys, where's your patience? Let's save the Returns chat for 2012!

And as a substitute for this Christmas, why don't we do a chat for The Nightmare Before Christmas (or on Halloween)? :)

patience hell we want him dead!

oops. lol.

patience hell! i may not be here in 2012.

we may not be here in 2012.

I read somewhere the Mayan calendar ends on the year 2012, there's a whole lot of fringe/underground theories and eschatologies on the subject LOL... Batman Returns' 20th anniversary will beat them ;D

Quote from: silenig on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 23:01
we may not be here in 2012.

I read somewhere the Mayan calendar ends on the year 2012, there's a whole lot of fringe/underground theories and eschatologies on the subject LOL... Batman Returns' 20th anniversary will beat them ;D

It's a good thing we're not Mayans!

HA!  :D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

i like many others in the uk and ireland didn't get to see B89 until August  ;)

I have a few other 89 anniversary plans still to do - and any other ideas are more than appreciated!

i still say the tribute to both! live it up! please don't make me wait.

see i said please. :(

lol.