BATMAN - 20th Anniversary Fan Audio Commentary Recording 6/23/09

Started by Kamdan, Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 11:25

Previous topic - Next topic
So far, I'm eyeing at 4 PM CST (5 PM EST, 2 PM PST, 10 PM GMT). You all know the drill, the first ten minutes of the show will be the gathering of everyone who wishes to participate in the commentary by either calling in at phone number (718) 506-1334 or connecting a microphone to your computer and visiting the show?s main page, www.blogtalkradio.com/DarrellKaiser and clicking "Click to Talk." As soon as everyone is set, set your own personal copies of the film, preferably a DVD, we are commenting on set at 0:00:00 and I will give the word to begin playing. As the film goes on, we will make our comments and hopefully we will have time for afterthoughts after the film ends. At the end of the show, a recording of the show will be available to download at the end. If you plan on commenting, let be know if you have a DVD copy of the films on hand so I know what we can start with. If you don?t have a copy, I hope you?ll be able to rent a DVD copy, because each and every one of you will make this commentary special.

coolio  ;)

I'll set my time schedule.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Are you in Ral & Gotham Knight? I'm gonna need more than Batnar.

(in Jack Palance's voice)
Ral, YOU are my number-one guy!!!

I am trying to see if I can get the text-based live chat to run on my server here.

how about a live audio/text chat - a global event!!