Warner Archives Releases: Batman 1989-1997 Ultimate Soundtrack Collection

Started by THE BAT-MAN, Tue, 1 Apr 2014, 19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

in related news, dc is going to create a comic book character named april who only comes out on april fools day to brutally kill people who make april fools day jokes. in her regular life she is mild-mannered maria, who enjoys playing softball, writing unfinished fanfics, and quoting batman returns all day long.

life's a bitch, now so is she.

Even though it is a "April Fools Day Joke."  It would have been really awesome if Warners was serious about such a release.

Quote from: Catwoman on Tue,  1 Apr  2014, 20:02
in related news, dc is going to create a comic book character named april who only comes out on april fools day to brutally kill people who make april fools day jokes. in her regular life she is mild-mannered maria, who enjoys playing softball, writing unfinished fanfics, and quoting batman returns all day long.

life's a bitch, now so is she.

Your name is Maria? Never would have guessed that.

I thought it was Kristy or Crista.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

long story but i've been going by marie for a few years, then i started calling myself maria last year. i'm like the little girl in the peanuts christmas short that linus wants to send a card to that keeps changing her name lol. i answer to like 6 names at this point.