Should joel & tim return to do a batman film together?

Started by BatmanFanatic93, Thu, 25 Apr 2013, 02:00

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 25 Apr 2013, 02:00 Last Edit: Thu, 25 Apr 2013, 02:06 by BatmanFanatic93
And i mean together not using each others names for marketing like that i mean like working together dicussing the story,visual effects,& music cause i been thinking about the rumored batman reboot for awhile and what i'd like to see in the reboot is joel and tim back.They could reinvent their batman universe to fit today's mainstream or do something new that we seen before like combing their gothams together use both goldenthal & elfman's scores,bring back the orignal 89 batmobile,and do a new story arc.It ether can be a tv series for wb or a movie ether one would be good.What do you guys think?  :)
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

i don't know if i would say they SHOULD but it'd be neat!

Shumacher's name attached would have a negative effect, he's basically considered box office poison. Though I'm curious how he would have done if they left him alone and let him do his batman film his way. Burton getting another shot would be interesting. He made his films more as stand alone than sequels so it could still work.

Actually I doubt anyone would like what either one would come up with collectively, because the end result would probably be the darkest interpretation of Batman yet. Clearly Schumacher would dump all of the lighthearted aspects of the films, which would likely make Burton overcompensate by trying to make it more weird as only he can envision it. It would likely not resemble anything like either one has done to date. Interesting thought though.