These are my favourites from what I have played:

Arkham Asylum
Arkham City
Lego Batman 2
Lego Batman
Batman Vengeance
Batman Begins
Rise of Sin Tzu

I strongly suspect Arkham Origins will be in the top three of my list.

Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:12 #32 Last Edit: Fri, 19 Feb 2016, 12:03 by Nycteris
EDITED OUT

Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:14 #33 Last Edit: Fri, 19 Feb 2016, 12:03 by Nycteris
EDITED OUT

Mon, 11 Aug 2014, 19:27 #34 Last Edit: Mon, 11 Aug 2014, 19:30 by Silver Nemesis
James Rolfe and Mike Matei are doing a playthrough of the NES Batman '89 game over on Cinemassacre.com. They discuss the movies a little bit too (very pro-Burton). Here's the first part.

The second part will be uploaded next Monday.

Was just watching that. Haha.   ;D Love James and Mike, and the game as well. I agree with their opinions on where the films should go.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

The second and final part has been uploaded. Will James and Mike beat the Joker? Watch to find out.

This really reminds me of when I finally beat the original NES Ninja Gaiden when I was a student back in 2007. I committed a whole weekend to doing it. It was horrible. I had terrible headaches afterwards, and I knew the last stage off by heart because it took me so many attempts to beat the final boss. But I eventually did it. It was my greatest accomplishment as a gamer.

BATMAN: The Video Game requires a lot of focus on memorization and understanding the 'physics' of the controls. I have less trouble with it than they did only because I've spent more time 'feeling' the nuances of the game and its controls. And for one thing, the Batarangs are faster to use against enemies, and they should have been using them against The Joker. Batarangs also can hit him twice if you time the use right.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

You should make a playthrough vid of your own, Doc. Show them how it's done. I'd probably suck at this game, but I bet you could do it no problem.

The guys from Cinemassacre uploaded this fifteen minute video of themselves playing Batman Returns on the SNES.

I never knew that you could make Batman throw bombs to kill all of his enemies. It would've helped me finish this game more than only one time.  :-[
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei