catwoman returns - redeux

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 25 Jul 2009, 04:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Thu, 31 Dec 2009, 09:39 #111 Last Edit: Thu, 31 Dec 2009, 09:46 by Catwoman
ignore this post

i knew you'd say that.

i think i'm going to rewrite this story with a lot of the same elements but taking out red claw.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 31 Dec  2009, 10:32
i knew you'd say that.

i think i'm going to rewrite this story with a lot of the same elements but taking out red claw.

2nd draft, eh?

Cool.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Great.  I look forward to the new draft.  I always thought that The Red Claw was the weakest link in the story.   :D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

i had a great plan for it. it turned out that chip's death had been a ploy and he was alive the whole time. when batman and catwoman finally had the showdown with red claw he walked out and shot her dead and then selina chased him down and they had a big climactic fight that ended with him going splat off the edge of a cliff.

i think i'm gunna leave out the faked death this time, though.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 31 Dec  2009, 18:07
i had a great plan for it. it turned out that chip's death had been a ploy and he was alive the whole time. when batman and catwoman finally had the showdown with red claw he walked out and shot her dead and then selina chased him down and they had a big climactic fight that ended with him going splat off the edge of a cliff.

i think i'm gunna leave out the faked death this time, though.

That's a pity.  I like the idea of Chip being alive and then dying by falling off a cliff and going 'splat'.  LOL.  Then again, I don't think he'd be smart enough to pull off such a great plan.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 31 Dec  2009, 18:40
yea no sh*t. lol.

Chip Shreck was kind of a stupid dumb rich boy wasn't he?