Batman: Revelation

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 2 Jun 2013, 07:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 16 Jun  2013, 03:36
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 16 Jun  2013, 03:31
thank you gobbsy.

i'm trying to find a balance between introductions and furthering the story along. i don't want the first 10 chapters to be "here's so and so, here's their story" so that's one thing that is taking a little more time than i would like. i want to introduce everyone that is a major player and give backstory and stuff but not at the sacrifice of moving along the plot. like for instance selina kyle (yes, spoiler alert, she appears. you're all shocked, i know) comes up in the next chapter or so and i want to kind of touch on where she's been since she made a crispy critter out of max and the things she's gone through physically and mentally without stalling the story out. i know i can flesh it out further later but i want to make sure you all know how i'm approaching her right from the start.

make sense or am i just blabbing?  :-\
You make sense.

Will things be tied up to the other Batman films and characters reintroduced or referenced?

yes. like i've been saying it is like a finale to the burton/schumacher franchise. lots of people reintroduced or referenced in flashbacks. for instance, for selina what i meant what she'd gone through mentally, her sorting out the things she did as catwoman in her mind.

This is another great fanfic from Catwoman.  I hope there are more chapters soon.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Great story so far Catwoman. I look forward to reading more.  :)

This fanfic is great but has it already ended?  :(

no it isn't ended. it is just on hiatus with my writing ability lol.

like i told gobbsy the other night, i have it mapped out but putting the map into words is such a pain. i am a terrible writer :(

Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 12:52 #28 Last Edit: Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 12:55 by johnnygobbs
Well, if that's what Mike thinks it must be true... ::)  Does Mike even know how to read? :-\

PS:  I almost though that I was looking at a clip of Jamie Foxx as a goofy pre-Electro Max Dillon from the upcoming 'Amazing Spiderman' sequel for a moment.