The Odyssey of Bruce and Selina

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 15 Jan 2012, 05:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 15 Jan 2012, 05:36 Last Edit: Fri, 27 Jan 2012, 00:50 by Catwoman
"Right in here, baby," he said to his girlfriend, holding her hand as they stepped into his bedroom. "Over here."

He led her over to his bed, then spun around and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. She returned the kiss and then some, wrapping her arms around him tightly. Their tongues remained locked together as he eased her down onto the bed, his hands gripping her side. He slid one up the length of her torso, along the side of her face, and stroked her blonde hair while they continued to kiss. The only sounds in the room were their moans and the occasional pop of saliva as they repositioned their mouths.

Finally he pulled away once more and looked down into her steel blue eyes. She sensuously licked her lips, arousing him. He leaned down and kissed her yet again as he reached for the zipper on her leather jacket and tugged it down. He then moved his mouth from hers, placing his lips to the side of her neck. He moved them down past the lace bra she'd worn under the jacket to her stomach and began kissing down it. Finally he reached her navel and let his tongue slide down into it. She moaned and pressed his head down harder against her stomach, silently willing him to push his tongue in as deeply as he possibly could. The further it went, the louder she moaned, the more aroused she became, wrapping her legs around him and pressing her hips against his chest.

Finally satisfied that he had her in prime position, he pulled up and prepared to slide down further. As he looked back down at her navel, however, he noticed a couple of marks next to it.

"Hey, what's this?" he asked, poking one.

She wretched violently, yelping as she did. Frightened, he jumped back and watched as she contorted onto her side, her eyes clenched tightly, a pained expression on his face.

"Do I-do I need to call an ambulance?" he asked frantically. After a moment she finally opened her eyes and looked at him. "No, no, don't worry about it."

He wore a bewildered face as she sat upright, looking down at the marks. Then she looked back up at him.

"What the hell was that all about?" he asked.

"It's a long, long story," Selina Kyle replied.

obviously the R rated version of forever; instead of them finding out each other's identities whilde dancing, they learn them.... doing that

Quote from: riddler on Sun, 15 Jan  2012, 14:45
obviously the R rated version of forever; instead of them finding out each other's identities whilde dancing, they learn them.... doing that

takes place long after forever. but yea. lol.

sorry i actually meant returns, is that in the same continuity of returns or a different one? Meaning do they know each others identities yet?

Very well done, glad to see you're still writing.

that isn't bruce wayne. he comes in later. that just the intro. its supposed to show that she's still alive but still haqsa her wounds and is traumatized by them.

oh wow I was way off!

I could see her having relationship trouble afterwards. She'd be after an assertive man such as Bruce. He had a unique way of being assertive while respecting women; gave catwoman a good fight without purposely hurting her.

Chapter 1

"I don't know how but I think Alfred's cooking gets better every time," Dr. Chase Meridian said as she stuffed a bite in her mouth. "He certainly is a wonder," Bruce Wayne replied from across the table. He smiled across at her as he sipped at his glass of wine. He then sat the glass back down, but didn't take his eyes off her. Chase looked back as he stared at her, growing slightly uneasy.

"What is it?" she finally asked, setting her fork down.

"Chase I..." he began. "I think I'm ready." "Ready for what?" she asked.

Bruce looked at her for a moment, trying to muster up a complete, well-thought out response, but he finally settled on a single syllable.

"Us."

"Us?" Chase asked, genuinely taken aback. "How can you, you know, do that, when you have to, you know..." She placed her index fingers on either side of her head, mimicking a Bat's ears.

"Dick'll take care of that," Bruce replied. "He's got everything it takes. And with Barbara, they can handle anything this city throws at them. It won't be long now, maybe weeks. Maybe less. But I can see the day I take that cowl off and never put it back on. It's coming."

"Bruce, it's such a part of you," Chase said. "Hell, it IS you. You won't be able to put that away. Batman isn't just a costume. He's flesh and blood. YOUR flesh and blood."

Bruce pondered her words for a moment, but before he could respond, the door to the dining room swung open. Dick Grayson poked his head in.

"Batsignal," he said before leaving. Bruce looked at Chase.

"Don't wait up," he replied with a sigh, standing. Chase tried to smile. "Just come back to me in one piece tonight, okay?" she said as he stepped out the door. He looked back at her for a moment, then, without replying, headed up the hall towards the Batcave entrance.

"Couldn't you and Barbara have taken care of this?" Bruce gruffly asked as he joined Dick in the cave. "She isn't here," Dick replied. "And besides, it's the BATsignal. Not the Birdsignal." "Just suit up," Bruce said, peeling off his shirt.

Meanwhile, atop Gotham Police Headquarters, Comissioner James Gordon and Detectives Harvey Bullock and Renee Montoya leaned against the Batsignal. They had been there less than 20 minutes when Batman and Nightwing arrived.

"Yes, Commisioner?" The Dark Knight asked as he stepped up to the trio. "You're getting slower every time, Freak," Bulloch said. "Eighteen minutes tonight." "Bulloch, that's enough," Commisioner Gordon said. He then turned to Batman and Nightwing.

"I thought this might interest you," he said, handing a folder to Batman, who opened it and scanned its contents. "I didn't give it another thought until I saw Alberto Pavilli's name."

"One of Carl Grissom's old partners," Batman said, closing the folder and handing it to Nightwing. "Exactly," Gordon replied.

"All these sales were in Italy," Nightwing spoke up. "How can it apply here?" "Grissom had most of Gotham bought and paid for before Jack Napier took him out," Gordon said. "If Pavilli is building up an empire, there's probably at least a chance he wants to include Gotham in it."

"I see," Nightwing replied. "So what do you want us to do?" "Right now, just keep your eyes peeled," Gordon said. "Bulloch and Montoya here will be doing the same, and we've got some of our best guys trying to find if Pavilli has any parnters here and if he does, who they are. We'll update you when we here anything more."

"Likewise," Batman said, turning to leave.

"Wait a minute," Gordon called out. "We found another ex-con in an ally down near the cathedral. Same as the rest, neck snapped." "Let me guess," Batman said. "Sexual offender?" "You guessed it," Gordon said. "We've got some female avenger out there."

"Any suspects?" Nightwing said. He looked at Detective Montoya, attempting humor. She just rolled her eyes.

"Not a one," Gordon said. "There's no surveillance there, and we've got too much work to do here that there's no time to dedicate it to watching that alley." "Maybe you should let him or her keep it up," Montoya said. "They're just taking out the trash."

Nightwing cleared his throat. "I will repeat: any suspects?"

With that, he and Batman turned, fired their grappling hooks at the same time, and swung out of sight.

Later, as they drove back to the Batcave, Nightwing turned to Batman. "Hey, think that old flame of yours could have had something to do with this?"

"What do you mean?" Batman asked gruffly.

"Well, it just sounds like something she'd do," Nightwing replied. "I mean, you did say she spouted a lot of feminist BS. Maybe she decided to kick back into old habits. Hey, there's at least a chance."

"No there isn't," Batman said, his tone now softer, with a stain of grief.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because I watched her die."

Chapter 2

"We've found four ex-members of the Red Triangle Circus gang that are still living. They're all in or near the Gotham City area."

"Good. I want them all dead," Charles "Chip" Schreck said as he leaned back in his chair, puffing at a cigar. His secretary, Hillary, nodded as she handed him a piece of paper. "All their last-known addresses and aliases," she said.

Chip scanned it, then looked at his bodyguards. "I can't get The Penguin for what he did to my father, but we can make his accomplices'  lives absolute pure hell."

He paused, looking down. After a moment, he finally raised his head, grinding the cigar into an ashtray. "Go home. Be here at daybreak. We've got work to do."

As the guards made their way out, one of them said "We'll get them for you, boss." "Indeed," Chip replied as Hillary closed the door.

"Well, I'm glad that's over, at least for now," she said with her back turned to Chip. "Now we can move on to...more important things." "What do you mean?" he asked, looking over the paper.

"What do I mean?" Hillary repeated his question. She turned towards him. "THIS is what I mean."

She reached up and ripped her blouse open, uncovering her bare breasts.

"Holy sh*t!" he exclaimed. "Hillary, I..."

"Shhh," she said, sauntering towards him. "Don't say a-"

All of a sudden, a whip swung out of a shadowy corner. It snapped around Hillary's stomach. She yelped as she was tugged backwards, then knocked unconcious.

"Who's there?" Chip shouted, jumping up. He tried to reach for his desk, where he kept a pistol, but the whip cracked against his hand. "Argh!" he cried, gripping the wound.

"You want the Penguin's men?" he heard a female voice say. "What?" he replied. "Yes, yes I do. What is that to you."

"I want them too."

"Now look here, lady," Chip said. "I owe these bastards all the hurt I'm going to give them. I mean, their boss took my father away!"

"He took someone from me too," the woman said, finally stepping out of the corner. She was wearing skintight vinyl and a cowl with cat ears.

"The Catwoman!" Chip exclaimed. "You blew up my dad's store!"

"No, I didn't," she replied. "The old Catwoman is gone. I decided it was high time someone finally took up her mantle and fought the injustice against women, since no justice system run by men will do anything about it."

"So what do you want with me?" Chip said nervously. "I haven't hurt any women. My dad was kind of rough on some, but I haven't."

"It's right there in your hand," she said. Chip looked down. He was still clutching the list Hillary had given him.

"No, this is mine! I've dreamed of making these people suffer for years. I'm not about to miss out on it now."

"I don't want to deny you your revenge," she said. "Just don't deny me mine."

"Are you saying you want to be partners?" Chip asked. She simply nodded. With that, she somersaulted out the window, leaving him and a still-out cold Hillary by themselves. Chip just shook his head in bewilderment. Then he looked over at Hillary, her breasts still in full-view.

"She'll wake up soon enough," he said to himself, unbuttoning his pants as he walked over to her.