NEW AND IMPROVED JOKER PRODUCTS!!!

Started by Tarzan1941, Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 18:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Fri, 11 Sep  2009, 19:38
Nice pic of Drew Barrymore Tarzan.   :-*  But I'm a bit confused...is Sugar meant to be a celebrity chef in this universe?  Also, wouldn't she be in trouble with the law for her involvement with the whole Nygmatech debacle?  Also, does Sugar have a real name in this world?

Sorry to be so awkward it's just that I love fanfic and I'm always curious to read from a fan's take and expansion of a fictional universe whether it be based on comics, books or films.   :)

Yes she is indeed a celebrity chef.  I thought that would be a good careeer path for her.  If I could have found a picture of Debi Mazar and Drew Barrymore together that is NOT from Batman Forever, I would have used the both of them on the cover.  She was in trouble, that's why she is former bad girl Sugar.  She served her time and moved on with her life.  As for a real name, there is no record of her birth so she got the name Sugar because she was so sweet for always helping out in the kitchen. 

You have to remember the covers are just one part of the story, not the entire thing.  For example I have something in mind for a story that I put on one of the covers, but am waiting to find the proper way to introduce it without half-assing it.  (Is that even a word?!) Which one, well you will just have to wait and see!  ;D

I've got another cover done but I think I need to re-do it as I don't think anyone would be able to read it.  Only if I had a great photo shop program and knew how to use it...................

Cool, I'm looking forward to your next cover.  I am a little disappointed that Sugar didn't have a real name though since I figured that the monickers given to the various characters were simply their aliases.   :(

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Great work with the Gotham Life covers Tarzan.  Keep em' coming!

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

this Gotham life arc is really getting cool...it's like 'The Marvels' to me, for some reason.

Thanks guys! I am glad you are enjoying them.  I have another one done, but since all I have is Microsoft Paint to work with, the colors are bleeding into the picture which is causing the words to appear as nothing more than a smear.  I can save it as a bitmap as opposed to a jpeg, but I can't upload any of those.  Any suggestions?

Hmmm....  I will have to give it a shot once I re-do the cover.  Thanks man!