NEW AND IMPROVED JOKER PRODUCTS!!!

Started by Tarzan1941, Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 18:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 18:44 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 18:46 by Tarzan1941
For Immediate Release:

POPPS Trading Card Company is pleased to announce that this fall will bring a new and bold change to the trading card industry with the introduction of The Joker Trading Cards!  

The Joker Trading Cards which features "Gotham's Number One Clown!" in 132 cards of The Joker, his henchmen (and women!), his favorite art, chemistry assignments for the kids and so much more!  Also included in every pack of cards will be one sticker of The Joker, which on the reverse side becomes a puzzle piece to form a picture that can only be seen once all the pieces are collected.  

And what kind of card company would POPPS be if bubble gum wasn't included with the cards?  Well a bad one, so yes, along with the cards and stickers, a single piece of LDS chewing gum is included.  What is LDS chewing gum?  All we can say is, that if it is good enough for Captain Spock, then it is good enough for us!

Jason Todd, a proud member of the Grand Order of Occidental Nighthawks (G.O.O.N.) Street Team had this to say, "These cards are fantastic!  It will blow away anything Batman has ever done for the city of Gotham!  In fact I think it will burst his bubble!  These cards are top notch with a high glossy finish and the gum is excellent!  It never loses it's flavor and it takes you places that you can't even begin to imagine!"

To start your collection please see any member of G.O.O.N. or visit your local hobby shop or convenience store.

Suggested Retail Price:  Well, chances are, you bought'em already!

Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 18:58 #1 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 23:24 by johnnygobbs
POPPS trading card bubble gum always gets a grin again and again!   :D

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Ah, wait till they get a wad of LDS chewing gum.  :D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed,  9 Sep  2009, 20:15
who was his henchwomen?

Amanda Keeler and Candy Walker perhaps? 

"Love that Joker!"

Thu, 10 Sep 2009, 04:23 #5 Last Edit: Thu, 10 Sep 2009, 04:26 by Tarzan1941
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed,  9 Sep  2009, 23:26
Quote from: Catwoman on Wed,  9 Sep  2009, 20:15
who was his henchwomen?

Amanda Keeler and Candy Walker perhaps?  

"Love that Joker!"

INDEED!  ;D

To the tell the truth though, it had never crossed my mind.  I just thought it would be funny if henchwomen were included.

Tarzan, your 'Gotham Life' mock-up was excellent.  Great work.  Would it be too much to ask for some more for all the various characters in the first two Batman films?   ;)

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu, 10 Sep  2009, 12:28
Tarzan, your 'Gotham Life' mock-up was excellent.  Great work.  Would it be too much to ask for some more for all the various characters in the first two Batman films?   ;)

Thank you Johnny!  I appreciate that! I have a couple of other ideas I am toying with right now. Are you looking for more "Gotham Life" covers with various characters, or just some other things in general?

Quote from: Tarzan1941 on Thu, 10 Sep  2009, 12:41
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu, 10 Sep  2009, 12:28

Thank you Johnny!  I appreciate that! I have a couple of other ideas I am toying with right now. Are you looking for more "Gotham Life" covers with various characters, or just some other things in general?

All your stuff so far is great, but I was referring to more 'Gotham Life' covers.  They could almost be a series.

Nice pic of Drew Barrymore Tarzan.   :-*  But I'm a bit confused...is Sugar meant to be a celebrity chef in this universe?  Also, wouldn't she be in trouble with the law for her involvement with the whole Nygmatech debacle?  Also, does Sugar have a real name in this world?

Sorry to be so awkward it's just that I love fanfic and I'm always curious to read from a fan's take and expansion of a fictional universe whether it be based on comics, books or films.   :)