Project Justice League Ultimate Cut

Started by Travesty, Thu, 22 Dec 2022, 16:45

Previous topic - Next topic
Here's a teaser for project Justice League Ultimate Cut. It's a fan recreation of the rest of Snyder's story compiled from his storyboards. Fans put it together, and are coming out with this semi-animated project to showcase the rest of the story. Looks cool. It releases on Christmas day. Here's a trailer for it.

And this goes over it a little.

I'm keen to see this. Parts 2 and 3 would have been epic beyond belief, and I'm on board with most of it - except for the Lois and Bruce romance which would have been a dealbreaker.  I'm sure that wouldn't have made the final version of the film. I also don't like the 20 years later ending with the child becoming the new Batman. I understand the idea behind it - giving the character a legacy. But I think it cheapens the uniqueness of the character, as if lineage automatically guarantees similar excellence. I'm guessing that would have been reworked anyway as the child wouldn't have been Bruce's, but rather Clark's. Clark's son becoming the new Batman wouldn't have made much sense. As a way to resolve the situation, I would've had Batman sent back in time via the Omega beams rather than dying. That way he's still removed from the equation and plays a vital role in saving the world. He's technically dead as the past has already happened, but the existence of The Flash means his return is still plausible.

It dropped. I haven't watched it yet, but here it is: