UK ITV Have Rights To The Batman Films Again?

Started by Seantastic, Wed, 24 Aug 2011, 12:04

Previous topic - Next topic
It seems that way, 2 weeks ago they had Batman on a few times, and then the last week they've had Returns on twice, and next week they have Forever.

I know it isn't that big of a thing, but I just hope they put Returns on ITV1 on Christmas Eve, I remember they did it a few times, and I just loved it, or well I don't think I watched it, I was kinda scared, but still, its kinda important, isn't it. :-\

Quote from: Seantastic on Wed, 24 Aug  2011, 12:04
It seems that way, 2 weeks ago they had Batman on a few times, and then the last week they've had Returns on twice, and next week they have Forever.

I know it isn't that big of a thing, but I just hope they put Returns on ITV1 on Christmas Eve, I remember they did it a few times, and I just loved it, or well I don't think I watched it, I was kinda scared, but still, its kinda important, isn't it. :-\

I don't think any of the main terrestrial channels have ever shown Batman Returns at Christmas.  I know they always show a late film on Christmas Eve though.  Personally, I think Batman Returns would be perfect for the post-Midnight Mass slot.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 24 Aug  2011, 13:53
Quote from: Seantastic on Wed, 24 Aug  2011, 12:04

I don't think any of the main terrestrial channels have ever shown Batman Returns at Christmas.  I know they always show a late film on Christmas Eve though.  Personally, I think Batman Returns would be perfect for the post-Midnight Mass slot.

Honestly, I remember it was years ago, but ITV had Batman Returns on at 9pm.

Quote from: Seantastic on Wed, 24 Aug  2011, 13:56

I'm one of those sad geeks who collects the Christmas Radio Times and it doesn't appear that it was shown on ITV1 anytime during Christmas, although it may have been shown on ITV2 around that time.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 24 Aug  2011, 18:00
Quote from: Seantastic on Wed, 24 Aug  2011, 13:56

I'm one of those sad geeks who collects the Christmas Radio Times and it doesn't appear that it was shown on ITV1 anytime during Christmas, although it may have been shown on ITV2 around that time.

Woah, really....

Anyway I'm sure, I'm talking years and years ago, in the 90s like, but I'm sure, or well, atleast I'm sure I'm sure.