Villians

Started by Seantastic, Sun, 27 Jun 2010, 11:16

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you guys could post villians, that aren't that well known, and what they do, like if they have powers or what have you.  I ask this because I used to be a huge drawer, and after taking Art last year got back into it, and one day draw a Batman pic, just a simple pic, but alot of people liked it and asked me to do more, so I started drawing more ComicBook stuff, like Bane, Gambit, Wolverine, but most of it was Marvel tbh (due to me not ever reading a Batman comic but seeing pretty much all Comic films), and was just wondering if you could help me out, plus I like to come-up with little storylines, similar to B:TAS, just little storys and stuff, and like to draw the characters so I have a visual, so yea, if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated ;D

Thought I'd give an example, I got a story conatining Calender Man, he was a bald mad man, who killed innocents and stapled the date on their head

Yea, villians that aren't that big, but still fairly popular, anotehr one I've used is Firefly

I think there is one called the rag man, sort of supernatural villain, there's Zsaz (not sure if I'm spelling that right) and of course Firefly, I have a great comic with his character, and there are a few others. In fact Firefly I think is one of the lesser known villains I would like to see on the big screen.