Superman Batman: Public Enemies

Started by Seantastic, Wed, 7 Oct 2009, 13:41

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 7 Oct 2009, 13:41 Last Edit: Fri, 9 Oct 2009, 11:58 by ral
Well, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I just watched Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, and by god, I thought it was amazing, really good film, great hearing Conroy as Batman again, and I just loved the fight between Superman and that Metallo guy (sorry, I don't know anything about Batman/Superman, or hell, any otehr comic book stuff)

But yeah, a tad too short however, but a good film nonetheless, makes me really up for seeing a possible live action Batman/Superman Movie some time in the future

[edited title - ral]

I wasn't too keen with the trailer. Though, I have not seen the film, so I can't pass judgement. It struck me as more Superman centric rather than Batman centric. Am I correct?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri,  9 Oct  2009, 11:54
I wasn't too keen with the trailer. Though, I have not seen the film, so I can't pass judgement. It struck me as more Superman centric rather than Batman centric. Am I correct?

Well, kina, Superman is the main charcter at the begining, but after about 5 or so mins, its both of them, and there on out its both of them together, as main characters

I'm looking forward to seeing this, combination of the World's Finest. Cartoon Network I believe gets these straight to DVD animated films quite quickly, so we might see it soon on that channel.

I have seen about 15mins of it, so far so good - looking forward to watching the rest this weekend.

I thought the plot points were handled better in Justice League episodes overall.
I found the ending to be extremely cheesy, except for Supes punching Lex so hard he spit up blood. Anytime Supes beats up Lex I absolutely go nuts.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?