Posters and Pics custom of Batman 3

Started by Atila Santos, Sun, 28 Sep 2008, 19:05

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Joker81 on Wed, 15 Oct  2008, 18:57
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun,  5 Oct  2008, 01:46
Those manips are cool but "The Caped Crusader" just DOES NOT fit in with Nolans world ( and yes I know the term was used in TDK). Please people stop trying to sell Depp as playing a batman character he's overrated as it is, I for one DO NOT want to see him in a batman film, he already overdid it with those terrible pirate movies, which were overrated as well.

Well if you dont want Depp in the movie they probably won't put him in it..... ::)

Pirates of the Carribean are brilliant movies. I dont see how you can like TDK and not like POTC.

I just dont really like the Pirate movies all that much, the first is ok, but the other two are awful and believe me I saw them I was dragged to them because a friend was drowning in boredom.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 16 Oct  2008, 22:13
Yeah but i still think he would make a good Scarecrow in the other films.

No matter how bad anyone thinks he would be he would be 1000 times better then CM.

Dude no way CM is amazing in the films, he just wasnt given that much to work with!

Yes way lol it's not that he was bad, but that he wasn't good. He was so bland and Wooden it seemed like he was reading off of cards.

An another little ditty that's not really a big deal is that he didn't have his trademark Scarecrow suit, i know this isn't his fault but it still it would have been better if he had.

Nolan didn't want the suit in the first movie or even a mask but since he was just starting his Batman's story i would didn't mind, i figuered he got gassed and zapped in the first one he will prob be the Scarecrow we all know and love in the second one but no he only had his crappy mask again and was totally back to normal (which was weird)  and was so wasted.

There are alot of thing I wish we got to see with Scarecrow as a character and we never will, well in Nolan's Batman universe atleast that is.

True atleat he's in it. I always thought they should have used him in Forever it would have worked better with the Halloween setting.

Quote from: Sandman on Fri, 17 Oct  2008, 05:07
True atleat he's in it. I always thought they should have used him in Forever it would have worked better with the Halloween setting.

That actually could've worked out well though I would've hated to see what kind of tragedy Joel's Screcrow would've been like!

Now those bottom two are pretty cool concepts, props!

^
Huh?