Posters and Pics custom of Batman 3

Started by Atila Santos, Sun, 28 Sep 2008, 19:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Those manips are cool but "The Caped Crusader" just DOES NOT fit in with Nolans world ( and yes I know the term was used in TDK). Please people stop trying to sell Depp as playing a batman character he's overrated as it is, I for one DO NOT want to see him in a batman film, he already overdid it with those terrible pirate movies, which were overrated as well.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun,  5 Oct  2008, 01:46
Those manips are cool but "The Caped Crusader" just DOES NOT fit in with Nolans world ( and yes I know the term was used in TDK). Please people stop trying to sell Depp as playing a batman character he's overrated as it is, I for one DO NOT want to see him in a batman film, he already overdid it with those terrible pirate movies, which were overrated as well.

WHAT!! Johnny Depp is a fantasic actor, has to be one of the top 5 in the world atm and is a million times better then most actors Nolan use's esp Bale. And those Pirate movies had Geoffery Rush and hes just awesome.

But i will agree that Johnny Depp should never EVER star in Nolan's Batman movie's he just doesn't fit them eps as The Riddler. I think he should use Guy Peace they worked exellently together in Memento or Tim Roth a great actor that has yet to work with him and hes not American.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun,  5 Oct  2008, 01:46

Well if you dont want Depp in the movie they probably won't put him in it..... ::)

Pirates of the Carribean are brilliant movies. I dont see how you can like TDK and not like POTC.

I have to say, I don't see Depp fitting into the current franchise.

When Depp plays it straight I find him rather bland.

Whats up with that Penguin pic he looks like Slash hahahaha.

looks like someone stole my signature!!

Quote from: raleagh on Wed, 15 Oct  2008, 21:39
I have to say, I don't see Depp fitting into the current franchise.

When Depp plays it straight I find him rather bland.

I personally dont think Depp will want anything to do with Batman 3.

But he is one of the top actors in Hollywood, no denying that.

Yeah but i still think he would make a good Scarecrow in the other films.

No matter how bad anyone thinks he would be he would be 1000 times better then CM.

Depp is the most overrated actor in Hollywood today!