Emily Blunt rumor

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 4 Apr 2010, 10:51

Previous topic - Next topic
BOF is reporting Emily Blunt is rumored to be connected to the new Batman sequel
http://www.batman-on-film.com/BATMAN-3_rumor_emily-blunt-eyeing-B3_4-3-10.html

Grain of salt, but I'm A OK with Blunt in the next Bat-sequel.

Even if it's not as Catwoman.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Sun,  4 Apr  2010, 14:58

Grain of salt, but I'm A OK with Blunt in the next Bat-sequel.

Even if it's not as Catwoman.

She's a good actress but I'm not as hysterical about the rumour as BoF evidently is... ::)  I don't know if Blunt has the sex appeal for the ideal Catwoman, especially if one compares her to Michelle Pfeiffer  :-*.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

If she is involved I would more likely associate her personally with Talia al Ghul than Catwoman.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun,  4 Apr  2010, 16:37
She's a good actress but I'm not as hysterical about the rumour as BoF evidently is... ::)  I don't know if Blunt has the sex appeal for the ideal Catwoman, especially if one compares her to Michelle Pfeiffer  :-*.

So what actresses do you think would make a sexy and satisfying live action Selina Kyle following Michelle Pfeiffer's outing back in 1992?

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Sun,  4 Apr  2010, 17:10
So what actresses do you think would make a sexy and satisfying live action Selina Kyle following Michelle Pfeiffer's outing back in 1992?

I'm not sure.  I guess my personal choices, say Jennifer Connelly or Charlize Theron would be considered too 'old' these days.  If I was going younger, maybe someone like Zoe Saldana.  It would be interesting to see a black Catwoman, since I don't think the failure of the Catwoman movie can be laid at Halle Berry's feet, more the poor script and direction.  I'm sure Blunt would be good but I tend to associate her more with period pieces and realistic dramas as opposed to what I consider to be a larger than life comic world, although I suppose that's not really what the Nolan films are going for.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Interesting. Interesting.  Not as interesting as Michael Keaton as the Riddler, but still interesting.  ;D

I remember reading that Anthony Hopkins was going to play Alfred and Dennis Quaid was going to play Lt. Gordon in Batman Begins.

Hmmm... interesting. I don't know who I see her as. Not Catwoman but if it is Talia... Eva Green has always been the perfect Talia in my mind....