Upcoming Superhero Casting

Started by WingedFreak71, Mon, 10 Nov 2008, 19:28

Previous topic - Next topic
I Love Dexter thats one of the best new shows Ive seen in years, definitly on the top of my list for television originals.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I heard Jude Law was considered for The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman for The Penguin. By considered I mean, more rumors of course.

I hear a few people proposing Crispin Glover for the Riddler....

Yeah i heard that also, I remeber alot of people wanting him for The Joker about 2 years ago but that didn't happen. But i do think he'd make a pretty good Riddler.

Crispin Glover is a great actor, he just never gets many roles he can show it off in, he in real life is a very creepy weird guy, he has made an album of just carnival music, that he made all by himself, he is one amazing guy.

Yeah, I think it doesn't matter who it is, that guy is just fit for a villain role, period.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 03:30
Crispin Glover is a great actor, he just never gets many roles he can show it off in, he in real life is a very creepy weird guy, he has made an album of just carnival music, that he made all by himself, he is one amazing guy.

Couldn't agree more with you if i wanted to. He is an amazing actor and i do think that if given the shot would give us a top notch Riddler. But like alot of underated actors he just never gets given a chance while plenty of other horrible actors get huge role one after the other.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 07:18
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 15 Jan  2009, 03:30

Couldn't agree more with you if i wanted to. He is an amazing actor and i do think that if given the shot would give us a top notch Riddler. But like alot of underated actors he just never gets given a chance while plenty of other horrible actors get huge role one after the other.
Totally agree, he was one of the actors I was rooting for to play The Joker before Ledger was announced, but I was happy with the choice of Heath, after seeing him in Brokeback I was sure his acting abilities mwere up to par.

Daniel Craig was actually offered the role of Thor but he turned it down.

And Depp is already playing the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" so I doubt he'd also play the Batman version!

I agree that Depp is now too big of a star to play the Riddler. I'd prefer someone who has the same level of fame that Ledger had when he was cast.