DC Universe Streaming Service

Started by Silver Nemesis, Thu, 28 Jun 2018, 16:59

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 19 Sep  2018, 00:43
Outside of briefly four years ago I've never been a big comic reader but I'd like to start with this. Can I get some recommendations on things I should check out? I read the five part Arkham City prequel this morning which was fun. But other than that, it's overwhelming as hell. There's so many (duh, with characters introduced in the 40s) and I don't really know where to start.
Batman comics? Or any type of comic?

Bat family mainly but I'd be interested in branching out (certainly with the JLA, Wonder Woman, Superman, etc.). I had a guy in a chat I frequent look at their library though and he didn't seem to think there was much there. There are a lot of titles but only a handful of issues of each in most cases (Some have a ton though), like teasers to get people to buy from the digital library that goes on sale in October.

It still adds up to a lot to read (at least in my opinion) and it looks like there's a lot of "essential" stuff like the early Batman, Death in the Family which I've never read, and so on. Exciting times!

Here's the list of what they have, he isn't registered and was able to look so maybe y'all can see it.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/browse/comics

(walks in like it hasn't been years)

The Flash (1990) keeps stuttering on mine. It's the only thing I've watched so far.  Anyone else having issues?