Batman Returns Souvenir Magazine (PDF)

Started by Azrael, Wed, 2 Jun 2010, 21:00

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 2 Jun 2010, 21:00 Last Edit: Wed, 18 Dec 2013, 10:45 by Nycteris

Redundant Thread - Click for Magazine Scans Index

This guy did an amazing job in scanning the official magazine for Batman Returns. Available in either PDF or JPG form. This was actually uploaded some time ago, but I just saw it (the Rapidshare links are dead, but the megaupload ones are working)

http://vinnierattolle.blogspot.com/2009/11/batman-returns-souvenir-magazine.html

I still have my original copy, along with the Collector's Edition...which is pretty much the same magazine, but slighty different.

I also have a original WB Store Catalog that has 6 pages of BR merchandise...if anyones interested, ill post pics.
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

Quote from: Kyle Grey on Wed,  2 Jun  2010, 23:21
I still have my original copy, along with the Collector's Edition...which is pretty much the same magazine, but slighty different.

I also have a original WB Store Catalog that has 6 pages of BR merchandise...if anyones interested, ill post pics.

I have the Collector's Edition and another magazine with a holographic cover that included slightly different pics and content.

Thanks to Silenig for linking to those pics those.  It sure saves having to scan any myself.   ;)

I'd definitely like to see scans of the original WB Store Catelogue.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Uploading digital back-ups for those magazines would be much appreciated.

I would be highly interested in seeing the WB Store Catalog pictures if you don't mind.  Thank You!