Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Did you find material for those or did you have them custom done?

Where did you get those pants!?!?

"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Do you plan on making Vicki Vale & figures from BR?

It would be cool to have a very detailed Gordon, Vickie Vale, and Bob the Goon as well as The Penguin, Catwoman and Max Shreik. But unless you are a die hard fan and have the means to make the screen-accurate clothing yourself, or have alot of money to pay someone esle to make it for you, its not happening any other way.

I've put in over $750 into my Jack Nicholson Joker, and Michael Keaton Batman figures, just to get the accurate screen look. My Batman is screen-accurate but my Joker needs more work. And considering I put that much money into just 2 figures, I don't think I will be spending anymore on any other characters because I'm too much of a perfectionist. I'll never be satisfied. Which is why I am concetrating on just the two and then moving onto other projects.

"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Over $750!? WOW! You'd better call Bruce Wayne to make more figures LOL! You definitely put a lot of detail into those figures. They're almost DEAD ON! How long did it take for you to complete them?

Well, I bought the Joker figure from Hong Kong and customized some features on it myself, including the head. The gloves that came with the figure were not coated with a gloss finish and the paint began chipping off, so I had to paint my own pair as a replacement, and I painted the shoes over as well. I actually had artist, Les Walker, paint an additional Joker head for me to replace the one I had. I added some additional details on the Les Walker head when I finally received it from the figure master himself.

All I need now are the screen accurate pants for the Joker.....even without out the screen accurate pants he looks phenomenal.

As for the Batman, I was very fortunate to get one of him. That Batman figure is now worth well over $800 and was made by a very talented artist from Hong Kong. I was lucky enough to get one a little cheaper than $800.

Look at my Joker now!!

Thu, 22 Jan 2009, 00:50 #88 Last Edit: Thu, 22 Jan 2009, 01:10 by Cocoboloboy
Quote from: Joker89 on Wed, 21 Jan  2009, 23:21
Where did you get those pants!?!?

I got them froma customizer friend of mine. You should post more pics of your figs now that you've get them all spruced up.

Here's another Batman figure I recently aquired.

:-[

Where did you get that picture of keaton in the last photo? it is sweet!