untitled batman fanfic

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 28 Jun 2009, 00:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: catwoman on Wed,  1 Jul  2009, 15:15
moll. like the old mobs had a girl that was their moll. its harley, lol.

Sorry, that's what I meant. I didn't realize I spelled it wrong. :-[
I'll read the next chapt tonight.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Great stuff Catwoman.

Having had the privilege of getting an early peak of this fanfic, I can promise Batnar that the later chapters are even better! 
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu,  2 Jul  2009, 13:58

Having had the privilege of getting an early peak of this fanfic

shhhhhhh they'll think i like you best. i do but we don't want them to know that. or i don't.

:P

:'( awww...

Fine then!  >:( 
*jumps off balcony into the darkness of night*
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

*peers over edge*

ooooooo...

"master bruce?" "a little busy, alfred." batman steered hard, swerving the batmobile into a turn at an intersection. his pursuers, members the gotham hellions, of a fledgling but deadly gang, either missed the turn completely or were so slow in turning that it bought batman just enough time to acknowledge his butler on the batmobile's in-car radio. "yes alfred?" he said as he spun the batmobile 180 degrees to face the gangmembers on-coming cars. "monitoring police radio, i heard a possible sighting of the joker." "and?" batman asked as he gunned towards the hellions. "i thought you would be interested to know that the officers were told not to act on it." "that is interesting," said batman as he pushed a button, shooting a smokescreen above and around the batmobile. he pushed another button, enabling the batmobile's armored cocoon. the car skidded into the hellion's low-riders, scattering them across the street. pushing the button again to retract the armor, batman drove away. "where was the sighting of the joker reported?" it was reported entering the apartment building where, among others, selina kyle, karen, and tonight, maggie and harley resided. it was across town, and batman wouldn't get there in time.

selina was out, taking a personal shopping day. karen had planned to go with her but was sick, and selina had made her stay home and rest. ironically, the apartment across the hall was maggie's. the joker and his goons' business was with selina kyle, though, and the door behind him was an after thought as he knocked. there was nothing out of the ordinary about the knock karen heard. it just as easily could've been selina's. it was your average, ordinary, run of the mill knock. she knew her life was pretty much over, though, when she opened the door to the joker. "helloooo." he said. karen tried slamming the door but two goons forced it open and threw her to the floor. she tried to scream but one kicked her in the stomach, knocking the air out of her. she clutched her stomach as the joker knelt beside her. "tell me, darling, where is catwoman?" "i...i don't know," karen said. he slapped her. "how about, where is selina?" "i..i...i..." she began to cry. "now, now," said the joker. "don't cry. SMILE!"

across the hall, maggie and harley were lying on maggie's bed, chatting, learning more about their new friend. suddenly harley heard the joker's trademark, maniacal laugh. she jumped up and backed against the wall. "no!" she screamed. "he found me!" "who found you?" maggie asked. "i knew i couldn't get away. he's going to kill me!" maggie tried to grab harley and hold her but harley scurried down under the bed. "harley! who is it?!" the laughter came again. maggie thought for a moment. "hey, i know that laugh," she said. she looked at harley, studying her face. "oh my god it's you!" she said, realizing. maggie scurried back. "no, no, i'm different!" harley said climbing out after her. "i swear, i'm not like him!" "get back!" said maggie, reaching in her purse. she pulled out pepper spray. "maggie, please, i'm not like him! i changed, i swear! i -" the door swung open. "hiya, harley."

maggie almost fainted. the joker, the clown prince of crime, the killer of the police commisioner of gotham city and so many other people, stood in her apartment. "where are you going?" he asked harley. "i...uh...i was going to take a little trip. get out of the city for a little while, get some air." "is that all?" the joker asked, walking over to her. "y..y..yes." "well then, have fun," he said. he turned his back to her, then swung around, backhanding her against the wall beside maggie. the joker started at harley, then stopped. he looked at maggie, who cowered back. "we'll only be a minute," he said. he walked towards harley and punched her in the stomach. "how many times have i told you, stay out of my room!" he punched her in the side, then the face. she fell against the floor. maggie watched as harley tried to stand, only to be kicked back to the ground. she turned away. the joker pulled his gun out. "now, harley, we can forget the whole thing and you can come with me, or we can forget the whole thing and you can stay here." harley looked at the gun. "i'll go with you." "good, now get over there and put some clothes on," said the joker.

harley scurried over to her suitcase. she pulled off her shirt and shorts and opened it, pulling out her jester's outfit. the joker nodded, and she put it on. joker looked at her for a moment. harley looked back. maggie looked at them both. suddenly the joker fired. harley screamed and jerked. maggie fainted. "haha, just kidding," said the joker. harley looked down. then she looked at the joker. the joker had fired his "bang!" gun. he laughed. harley did too. the joker walked over to her. the flag fell out of the gun. she was laughing almost hysterically. he put the gun to her stomach and pulled the trigger. harley screamed as she smashed through the window, falling to the alley below, smashing down onto some wooden crates. "oops. that time i wasn't." the joker and his goons busted out into laughter. the joker looked at maggie and raised his hand. "shh. don't wake up our host." they turned to leave. batman appeared in the door way. he was too late to save harley, it had been ten minutes since the end of his encounter with the hellions.

"kill him!" the joker shouted to his goons. he, mean while, lept from the same window he'd shot harley out of. throwing his own grappling rope, he safely swung to the ground. he didn't even look at harley's battered body lying in the busted crates. up in maggie's apartment, the goons one by one joined her in unconciousness as batman's flurry of kicks and punches knocked them out. he went through them, trying to get to the window. once the last goon was out, batman stood at the window and reached for his grappler. just as he was about to pull it out, he heard a blood curdling scream. he ran back across the hall. selina had returned to her apartment and now she stood over karen screaming and crying. batman looked at selina, and then at karen. she wasn't breathing. he knelt beside her and turned her over. the trademark of the joker's deadly laughing gas, a twisted, wide eyed, horrible smile. batman stood and looked at selina. "i should've been here," she said through tears. "so should i," he replied.