What do you hope to see in a offical BF directors cut???

Started by BatmanFanatic93, Fri, 30 Aug 2013, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Now i know the odd's of a BF director's cut being released is very low but if WB does decide to release it what do you hope to see in it?For me i'd hope to see all the deleted scenes & timeline restored to their proper place along with that rumored new cgi gotham that is suppose to look like B89 & hopefully a new silent score by E.G.
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

1. Restore the opening intro as a pre-credit sequence (some fan edits already did that, but the DC should obviously be more professional and with Goldenthal score) and, as you say, add the deleted scenes.

2. Mute the audio of any lines spoken by the character named "Gossip Gerty"

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Fri, 30 Aug  2013, 23:54
2. Mute the audio of any lines spoken by the character named "Gossip Gerty"
Guess it would make you & possibly everyone else happy that i removed alot of her lines in my fan-edit. :D
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Sat, 31 Aug  2013, 12:51

WOW Got a thumbs up  :D nice pic btw it's cool to see keaton's batman give the bat-thumb.XD

Yeah, this edit was a great idea (but not mine!)

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Sun,  1 Sep  2013, 10:14
Yeah, this edit was a great idea (but not mine!)
Yeah it is but now looking at closer the hand is a little off

looks like the scene early in returns when he uses the bat grapple to yank the concrete behind the thug using the stun gun on Selina.

Quote from: riddler on Sun,  1 Sep  2013, 22:21
looks like the scene early in returns when he uses the bat grapple to yank the concrete behind the thug using the stun gun on Selina.

probly because it is, minus the bat grapple lol