BATMAN ABYSS (New Animated Series)

Started by CoulterRail, Sat, 23 Feb 2013, 02:26

Previous topic - Next topic
BATMAN ABYSS
A brand new animated series written, directed and drawn by Coulter Rail, the visionary mind behind the series RANDOM MARVEL and S.H.I.E.L.D. Top Secret Case Files.  "ABYSS" is a story that follows Batman down his final spiral.  Scarecrow and the Riddler finally push him over the edge and we get to watch the Dark Knight stay there, and thrive. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW6kLECedxo&feature=share&list=UU_4Cmw04juBBBjmOaYXeX_A

Don't miss the first episode to be released March 29th.

This looks interesting. Stupid question, but your own work?

Aesthetically it look ok, but I really am sick and tired of hearing the word fear repeated over and over. Especially after BB. And this Scarecrow sounds more like a Hamill Joker impersonator. Just my two cents.

This looks promising. I'll look forward to seeing more in the future.

I'm constantly impressed by the talent Batman fans display in their fan projects, and this animated film is a perfect example of that talent in action. Great work!

I'll be certain to tune in for the next episode.

Many thanks.  That means a lot.  I've written out 10 episodes to complete season one.  Episode two is in full production and it just gives me more fuel for production flame to have people like yourself tuning in.  Thanks again.

I realize you've made something and are proud of it but do you seriously need to spam two different threads in two different sections?