My Custom 6 Inch Bat Movie Figures *Updated with NEW Keaton 89*

Started by ShadowSculptor, Wed, 12 Aug 2009, 16:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks Perry.  They weren't coming out yesteerday.

By the way, your Riddler figure is excellent.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Outstanding! Those little question-marks must of had you in tears by the time you finished.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Sun, 14 Aug  2011, 21:18
Outstanding! Those little question-marks must of had you in tears by the time you finished.

Haha Thanks. and yes absolutely. They were a pain!

Here are quick pics of my new 6 inch 89 Keaton and Dead End Batmen. More pictures to come soon!

If anyone wonders, that Isnt real water, Its a paint technique I used, so it is quite permanent!

I love it, all that detail really caught me by surprise, especially the "battle damage" Batman. Have you any plans of doing Robin in his original circus custume? I wish they made a figure of that, it was cool because it was so close to the original comic costume.

Thanks guys!

Heres some more pics!

Dead End Batman

Let me know what ya guys think!

The Keaton is great...the Dead End is amazing.

Great work.

Well this one Im much happier with. I learned a lot bout the 89 suit from this experience. I've tried to include all the small details, the nike logos, palm grips, certain wrinkles, cowl nose holes, all that good stuff. Hope you guys like it, Im very happy with this one.

Ill probably upload cooler and better pics soon, but for now heres some WIP pics. No hydroshrinking here, just scupting this from scratch.