Appointment in crime Alley

Started by HarryCanyon, Fri, 11 Jan 2013, 18:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Another one of my favorite episodes ever and my mom digs this episode as does my bigger brother, i think it's quite a dramatic one too and did anyone noticed Nitro is voiced by the same guy who voiced Smartass the weasel on Roger Rabbit? i always thought that and it's David Lander.

I love the weasels in Roger Rabbit! Cool trivia.

Did you too noticed Nitro sounded like the main weasle in Roger Rabbit? David was many voices even as Doc Boy in Garfield specials/series.

Who else thought Ed Asner was fantastic as Dagget?

I might like the episode more were it not for Leslie Thompkins as I've never liked that character. If other people like her, cool, whatever, but I've always found her to be completely unnecessary. I sincerely don't know what sustains that friendship.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu, 17 Jan  2013, 16:26
I might like the episode more were it not for Leslie Thompkins as I've never liked that character. If other people like her, cool, whatever, but I've always found her to be completely unnecessary. I sincerely don't know what sustains that friendship.

It's the fact that she was a mother figure of-sorts for Bruce after his parents were murdered. I'm not necessarily a huge fan, but I like that angle in Bruce's history.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

I agree that her and Alfred are like mother and father figures to him