Conroy Back As Batman in New Movie

Started by phantom stranger, Sat, 15 Aug 2009, 16:49

Previous topic - Next topic

This looks like it could be the best DC animated film yet:

Looks really good, will defo get it when it comes out

Thats going on my 'must buy' list! Conroy rocks!
Sam Kinison is my God.

i know but i fell for it so i decided you guys were going down with me lol

Quote from: phantom stranger on Sat, 15 Aug  2009, 16:49

This looks like it could be the best DC animated film yet:

I'm going to preemptively correct myself:

Best DIRECT-TO-DVD DC film yet.

Mask of the Phantasm is so perfect it will be hard for any DC animated film to top it.

Quote from: phantom stranger on Mon,  7 Sep  2009, 04:27
Mask of the Phantasm is so perfect it will be hard for any DC animated film to top it.
Indeed. From what I've seen with this new film, the mantle is well and truly safe.

Looks very good.

I very much enjoyed the Superman/Batman issues that this animated movie seems to have been influenced by (I know its not going to be a straight up adaptation, as I believe President Lex Luthor sent Captain Marvel and Hawkman after Supes/Bats .. definately no Bane), and I'm sure this will be extremely entertaining.

Superman/Batman is definately in that "Must Buy" list.

Definately.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  7 Sep  2009, 16:00
Quote from: phantom stranger on Mon,  7 Sep  2009, 04:27
Indeed. From what I've seen with this new film, the mantle is well and truly safe.

Yea Id only imagine another true to form BTAS original movie topping it (without robin n such)  Kinda like the new Arkham Asylum game was.  OR something worthwhile based on the Killing Joke, which has been rumored last i heard. Or Perhaps even The Long Halloween.