Batsuit Advice?

Started by CorbyTheJoker, Sat, 16 Apr 2011, 03:44

Previous topic - Next topic
like a great many men, i want the damn suit. i cant say which one really but if a guy wants to make or obtain a full suit hard to move in just like what the actors were dealin with, where the hell would that guy get started?
There is no better Joker. Just different portrayals.

My advice is ask forum member Batnar,  he makes his own.

Sat, 16 Apr 2011, 07:37 #2 Last Edit: Sat, 16 Apr 2011, 07:43 by Paul (ral)
Also members PJ and Reevz666 are wizards at this sort of stuff!

thanks fellas, ill definitley be sending them a message
There is no better Joker. Just different portrayals.

Hey All,

Sorry to go off an old topic but I figured it would be better than starting a whole new one, just wanted some advice from fellow Batsuit builders or general Batsuit fans. I apologise in advance for all the questions.

I've finally been able to starting working on one of my dreams, building and owning my own screen accurate Batsuit (Well I'm working on 4 of them atm haha) I've got most items like undersuit, cowls, armour ect the only problem I am having is the lower body like the leg armour and capes. Does anyone know of any books or videos that could be of help in explaining the overall layout of the suit (mainly the beautiful piece of art that is the 89 Suit) or its construction?

Also I keeping with the theme I bought a couple of Arkham Origins Batclaws, one of which I plan to take apart and modify/paint to be the Keaton one. Again does anyone know of any kind of material that would be good here. As in goes into detail about the overall design

Thanks  :)