Does it make me a bad person....

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 25 Nov 2014, 14:17

Previous topic - Next topic
...that I laugh and giggle at nearly everything The Joker says? :-\

lol

But seriously, I do. Like in The Laughing Fish when he's talking about doing Joker burgers next. "Talk about a happy meal!" lmao.

Oops. I did it again.  :-\

You should never feel guilty whenever the Joker does something funny. In fact, I'll list my some of my favourite quotes and things he has done throughout the cartoon:

• "Hello? Hello Operator?! I believe my phone line has been...disconnected! Hahahaha!" - While on the other phone line immediately after Batman survives a bomb explosion in Mask of the Phantasm.
  • Cooking a sausage over an electrocuted Batman on TV in the episode Almost Got 'Im.
  • Attacking Andrea Beaumont with ham instead of a knife in Mask of Phantasm.
  • Crying out "Get her!" in a weakly, winded voice after Poison Ivy kicked him the guts in Harley and Ivy.
  • Breaking the fourth wall by saying "That's my cue!" while a radio news reader in the background succumbs to Joker Venom in The Last Laugh.
  • Flipping out in anger as he threatens G. Carl Francis at the end of the Joker Fish commercial during The Laughing Fish.
  • Teases Poison Ivy while changing the channel during Joker's Wild ("No, no, no, can't, don't want to...:D").

And of course there's this exchange during The Strange Secret of Bruce Wayne.

Two-Face: Get out of my face, clown!

Joker: Which one?

Two-Face:  :o

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei