oh em gee!!!

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 13 Feb 2014, 20:07

Previous topic - Next topic

It's ironic these are being announced now because I've just decided to use ebay to fill in some gaps in my animated series collection from over 20 years ago. At the time I merely got Combat Belt Batman (the closest looking to the show, thanks Dad! lol), Two Face, The Riddler, Harley Quinn, The Mad Hatter, Tim Drake Robin, Wind Blitz Batgirl and The Joker (in his Mask of the Phantasm raincoat and hat). The movie Batman figures had more of a lure.

While these new one's look good I'd much prefer to buy the Kenner originals. Their still great figures with cool accessories and some nice sculpts and far better than the bulk of Batman lines currently going in stores. What is more, for a series so esteemed in popularity, they mostly come at shockingly reasonable prices even on their original cards. For a 20 year old toy line that's quite extraordinary and more than worthwile. By contrast Mattel's figure line based on The Dark Knight Rises (featuring hard to get characters like Ra's al Ghul, Blake and Alfred) are priced so ridiculously for bland and extremely new figures you'd have to be a mug to buy these instead.

i need to get a bunch too