Batman image

Started by The Dark Knight, Wed, 3 Jun 2009, 13:21

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know where to put this, so...

I love this image that's recently been uploaded to the site.

It's my avatar, but bigger!

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/gallery.php?showpicture=2837

Isn't that just an awesome shot?

i think the kewlest one from that movie is where the joker says "shall we dance?" and batman turns around and its real dark and mysterious. ooooooooo. lol.

Quote from: catwoman on Thu,  4 Jun  2009, 17:01
i think the kewlest one from that movie is where the joker says "shall we dance?" and batman turns around and its real dark and mysterious. ooooooooo. lol.

That's another good one.

Just absolutely terrific when that scene was shown in the '89 trailer.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Excellent picture man.  :)

"Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play." - (Heraclitus)

Thu, 4 Jun 2009, 20:51 #7 Last Edit: Thu, 4 Jun 2009, 20:56 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: catwoman on Thu,  4 Jun  2009, 17:01

Now that you mentioned the cathedral scene, I love this shot of Batman. It's badass! 8)

the only problem I have with that shot is that they didn't frame it so that you could see the chest emblem

Quote from: Reevz666 on Thu,  4 Jun  2009, 22:58
the only problem I have with that shot is that they didn't frame it so that you could see the chest emblem
Picky!

I think the Cathedral shot is perfect as is. It's more about capturing Batman's facial expression, hence the close in shot.