Batman Set visit - early 1989

Started by markrjones1970, Fri, 21 Dec 2012, 20:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Heh, thanks, no it's not. Here's a couple more I've found over the years, you've probably all seen them already, but thought I might as well post them here just in case:

Boy oh boy. Could it be the bell that donked the African goon's head?

Quote from: Reevz666 on Fri, 17 May  2013, 19:59
email sent.

Uh oh. That means we're about to see some INCREDIBLE rare photos!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Here's some more set pics I found yesterday in an old newspaper article from the Daily Mirror I saved years ago and, dated 1st August 1989. The article goes on about how the set is decaying.

This last one has shown up rather small. Click on this link and you can download the full size file, which is MUCH larger. Just click on the Blue 'Download from Sendspace' box and ignore the other spammy crap links!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3t36i

Fantastic Mark, thanks again for more great images! You are a legend sir!

I second Paul's thank you Mark.  Great pics!
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I'm drooling! I love you sir!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Hi Mark,thanks for sharing them.You didn't see that gargoyle when you visited the set?

Nope. I'm guessing it was still attached to whatever it should have been attached to when I visited. I would have taken a pic of it had I seen it, I love gargoyles!