'Batman Returns' Hot Toys figures!! - coming late 2012

Started by Pfeiffer-Pfan, Wed, 18 Jan 2012, 15:41

Previous topic - Next topic
no way in hell i'm paying $300 for a TOY. no matter what it is.

i agree with whoever said the people that do the movie masters stuff should make some. of course the nolan fanboy pricks will mess that up with their bitching, so it'll never happen. ugg they make me so ANGRY. i want to boycott tdkr just because of the sobs. first one that says anne hathaway is a better catwoman than michelle is going to DIE.

ok i'm done ranting. lol

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 06:16

i agree with whoever said the people that do the movie masters stuff should make some. of course the nolan fanboy pricks will mess that up with their bitching, so it'll never happen. ugg they make me so ANGRY. i want to boycott tdkr just because of the sobs. first one that says anne hathaway is a better catwoman than michelle is going to DIE.

ok i'm done ranting. lol
you cant we have to prove that batman is better than spider-man
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 06:24
Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 06:16

ok i'm done ranting. lol
you cant we have to prove that batman is better than spider-man

cant what? :-[

Can't boycott DKR. We want Batman to trounce Spider-Man at the box office.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Quote from: gordonblu on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 17:39
Can't boycott DKR. We want Batman to trounce Spider-Man at the box office.
exactly this will prove batman is better than spider-man

Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 04:08
Justified thats a load of crap I can get a blu ray player or a game console for cheaper I dont care how good it looks it still a dumb price thats all I got to say about that

???

You're comparing apples and oranges, mate.  Many of the parts of Blu-ray players and game consoles are mass produced (hundreds of thousands, if not in the millions) on assembly line machines. These Hot Toys figures are produced at a limited quantity, and many of them are hand painted. 

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 23:35
Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Mon, 23 Jan  2012, 04:08
Justified thats a load of crap I can get a blu ray player or a game console for cheaper I dont care how good it looks it still a dumb price thats all I got to say about that

???

You're comparing apples and oranges, mate.  Many of the parts of Blu-ray players and game consoles are mass produced (hundreds of thousands, if not in the millions) on assembly line machines. These Hot Toys figures are produced at a limited quantity, and many of them are hand painted.
your not going to convice me to buy one of those action whether it limited or not whether it looks good or look like crap

*headslap*  You're completely missing the point.  I'm not trying to convince you to buy one... I'm proving a point that there's a reason why the price is so high. 

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 18:56
*headslap*  You're completely missing the point.  I'm not trying to convince you to buy one... I'm proving a point that there's a reason why the price is so high.
keep your hands to yourself unless your hitting yourself and thats not the only reason that price is high